Oregon Vascular Specialists of Bend, OR is looking for an experienced full-time Vascular Sonographer to be part of our innovative team. Oregon Vascular Specialists is a high level IAC accredited vascular laboratory with direct integration with 4 vascular surgeons. Under general direction, the vascular sonographer independently performs vascular tests from 4 major testing areas (extracranial carotid, peripheral arterial, peripheral venous and visceral vascular). We promote a great team environment and are looking for someone who is positive, professional, willing to learn, able to prioritize multiple tasks, and is able to pick up new technology/computer programs quickly.
Perform high quality vascular ultrasound examinations
Prepare preliminary reports based on ultrasound findings
Maintain exam rooms and ultrasound/indirect testing equipment
Review patient medical history and clinical indications
Communicate effectively and appropriately with patients and fellow staff
Alert providers of critical positive examination results
Participate in quality assurance measures in accordance with accreditation rules
Proven working experience as a vascular sonographer
Ability to interpret all the above-mentioned examinations
Ability to prepare preliminary reports
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Social perceptiveness and service oriented
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or equivalent vascular specific credential required
- Oregon Board of Medical Imaging License required
- 2 years of minimal work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Paid sick time
Paid time off
10 hour shift
All healthcare employees in the state of Oregon are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and wear a face mask while in the facility.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Bend, OR 97701: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
OBMI License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Please send resumes to: Jeanineholtby@oregonvascular.org
Elmore Medical Vein & Laser
We are a premier phlebology practice established in 1990 in the heart of CA. We are located 2-3 hours from the ocean, mountains, the Bay Area and Southern CA. This is a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday position, 8-5 with no call, weekends or holidays. We offer a great life-balance, competitive pay with PTO. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required. You would be joining a team who enjoy working together to provide the best care for our patients. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced professional who has a certificate in vascular sonography/technology. The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for seeing patients who either need an ultrasound screening or treatment. This is a part-time
● Review patient medical history and supporting clinical information.
● Explain ultrasound procedures to patients so they feel comfortable with the experience.
● Maintain and control all ultrasound equipment.
● Perform ultrasounds on up to 10 patients per day.
● Ensure that the sonography examination order is complete, contains relevant
information, and meets the standard of & medical necessity.
● Notify physicians of any abnormalities or concerns immediately.
● Soothe and reassure nervous or anxious patients.
● See patients on time.
● Produce preliminary reports in the reporting software with an accurate diagram of the venous anatomy.
● 2+ years experience as a vascular ultrasound technologist (RVT)
● Able to perform superficial venous exams as well as deep venous exams.
● Vascular registry is required.
● Basic understanding of human anatomy and functions.
● Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with patients and healthcare staff.
This is a part-time position 20-25 hours per week. Potential of additional hours as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour DOE
Please contact Joan Hill, RN Office Manager Elmore Medical Vein & Laser 559-435-0717 or email@example.com